Before setting out to lose weight, you need to mentally prepare yourself. Here are my three main tips.
First, we need to stop making excuses, such as:
• I don’t have time to exercise or prepare healthy food.
• I have tried every diet and none of them work.
• I have a slow metabolism and everyone in my family is overweight.
Secondly, you need to be ready to make conscious changes, such as the following:
• Reducing your food and alcohol intake for the long term.
• Changing the sorts of foods you eat.
Finally, breaking bad habits isn’t easy, so set time aside to make and maintain lifestyle changes. And be realistic about how much fat you expect to lose.
Having someone beside you offering encouragement and advice can make all the difference.
So call me today and let’s get started!