Before you even embark on your next “weight loss attempt” you need to mentally prepare yourself. Here are my three main tips.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES – examples include the following:-
- I don’t have time to exercise or prepare food and I have tried every diet and none of them work.
- I have a slow metabolism and everyone in my family is overweight
BE READY TO MAKE CONSCIOUS CHANGES by the following:-
- Reducing your food and alcohol intake at social functions and home and for the long term
- Change the sorts of foods you eat and cook regularly
- Set time aside to make and maintain these lifestyle changes
And finally be realistic about how much body fat you expect to lose and how you are going to implement and maintain these changes.
Seek the help of a professional to get you started. So contact me today!